My awesome classmate, Grace Anne (check out her blog here), nominated me for this tag!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them
- Answer the original 6 text-related questions
- Add a typography/word related question of your own for those that you tagged to answer
- Tag 6+ bloggers and notify them
- Include the rules in the post
- What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
Hmmm, I’ll go with ‘L.’ You can make it really pretty and swirly with calligraphy/lettering and such, plus it’s the first letter of my name xD
2. What are three words you love?
Right now, I really like the word delighted/delightful/pretty much any version of delight. I think it’s such a pleasant, adorable word that’s not used enough – although, maybe that’s why I like it. I also love the words scrumptious and glint.
3. What are three words you hate?
Dang. I don’t know if I really hate any words lol. I’m a writer, so words are kind of a writer’s thing haha 😛 I do think, though, that the word “love” is overused and has lost some of it’s meaning.
4. If you could create a word, what would it be and what would it describe?
Lillica ~ the love between friends. I feel like this would clear up a lot of confusion xD Plus, then the actual word “love” would regain some of its meaning.
5. What are your three favorite punctuation marks?
The exclamation (!), dash (-), and the curly symbol (~) if those last two count haha.
6. What are your three favorite fonts?
Times New Roman, French Script MT, and not sure if this counts, but probably italics.
7. Grace Anne’s question, favorite adjective or descriptive word?
Oo that’s a hard one! There are so many beautiful words! Right now, I think I’ll go with ardently – a classic, romantic adjective.
My question: do you prefer using the bold font or italics?