- Link to Global Aussie’s Award blog post. Comment with a link to your Award post. And put the official Liebster Award stamp on your blog. (borrowed the stamp from Hannah’s post)
- Acknowledge and link to the blogger who nominated you. (Thanks Kinsey!)
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked.
- Nominate 11 more bloggers and spread the ‘new blogger’ love.
- Ask them 11 fun questions of your own.
- Let them know on their blogs that you have nominated them.
- Optional Rules
- Write a paragraph about what makes you passionate about blogging
- List ten random facts about yourself
Onto the questions!
- Why did you start blogging?
I first started blogging to get more practice writing – something to kind of keep me accountable to write consistently. It’s also good exposure so there’s that 🙂
- What is your favorite blogging memory?
Oh! Definitely when my favorite author – Robin Jones Gunn – commented on a post where I had done a review on one of her books. I had gone to her blog and in a comment told her about my blog post, but I never expected in a million years for her to actually comment on it!
- What is your favorite writing memory?
Ah, that’s hard! Either the reaction my Pietro/OC fanfiction got on the TPS forums, or my creative writing class with TPS. So basically with TPS xD
- If you could have any breed of cat or dog (or snake, or hamster, or horse, or whatever), what would it be?
Ahhh, do I have to pick??? I’ve always thought Australian Shepherds were pretty dogs, and Ragdoll cats are super cute (my cousin has one!). Not sure what horse breed I would want…
- What is your favorite memory of a pet or pets?
We recently got a new puppy (I PROMISE TO POST ABOUT IT SOON), and he’s adorable. Doesn’t have coordination quite down yet, so that’s always funny. And any memory with my cat, Kit, is hilarious – she’s got a huge personality, despite her being a tiny cat.
- What is the one book everyone in the world should read?
Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
- Do you like rain?
I do like rain, as long as I’m not caught in it haha xD
- Cauliflower or broccoli?
- What is the longest book you’ve read?
Oh dang, I’m not sure??? I never really think about the length when I’m reading. Maybe Emma by Jane Austen?
- What is the longest book or story you’ve written?
My current WIP (in order) is at 29K, but the longest one I’ve written has been 41K.
- What do you consider your biggest passion or cause in life?
My biggest passion is definitely writing, my pets, my family, and God.
Alright y’all! There you go!
My questions will be…
- Does your blog have a theme? If so, what is it?
- When did you know that you wanted to be a writer? Or do you?
- How long did it take you to decide on a blog name?
- If you’re having writer’s block, what inspires you?
- What is something that happens in your favorite book, that you wish didn’t? How would you change it?
- On the other hand, what’s something that did not happen, that you wish had?
- What genre do you like writing for best?
- Top three favorite book series’, go!
- How many pets do you have?
- What’s your Myers Briggs type? (if you know it, if not, describe your personality)
- Best writing advice you could give?
I nominate…Greta (When Almonds Blossom), Abby (A Glimpse of Starlight), Victoria (Through The Wasteland), my mom 😉 (Life on the Other Side), Dani (A Ball of Glass), Grace (Snowfall of Dreams), Shiphrah (Books and Crannies), BeautyBeyondBones, Naomi (Elsewhere), Allyson (A World Within Worlds), and Elisabeth (Embassy Kid).
Have at it y’all! 🙂
~ Southern Dreamer
Thanks! I just did one recently XD and btw I nominated you in that one… I think this tag is going in circles 😀
Lol thank you too! Haha I think you’re right!
Somehow, my blog didn’t let me know that you had nominated me, so I am just now seeing this as I got around to reading incoming posts. 😦
But thanks!! I always love reading everyone’s answers to these things. 😛 I have lots on my plate right now, but I will try to get to this. 🙂 Because you were so thoughtful to nominate me!
By the way, I am reading Max Lucado’s book, “You’ll Get Through This”, and it is so helpful! Thanks for the recommendation!
No worries!! Don’t worry about it! 🙂 Just something fun to do if you’re bored one day xD I honestly didn’t get to my nomination until like a month later lol XD
Oh yay!! I’m so glad! He’s a great author 🙂